6 Basic Thing Why You Should Use A Thong



Pantyline - I think a visible pantyline is unprofessional and unattractive. In the same way you wouldn't want your bra straps hanging out, showing pantyline allows everyone you come across to know the exact shape of your underwear. Can you imagine if your boss knew that? Embarrassing!

Comfort - I actually think thongs are way more comfortable than any other type of underwear. If you do get a wedgie, there is much less fabric that gets caught up your butt. Also, everyone has a different sized butt. In a thong, I never have to wonder if the elastic is going to cut into my butt cheeks, or my butt cheeks are falling out, they're supposed to!

Breezy - Have you wear wore a thong with loose shorts or skirts? Well when a breeze comes by, that whole area is aired out! I'm always warm, and wearing a thong makes me feel much cooler.

Personal Sexiness - When I deem the pair of underwear I'm wearing "sexy," it makes me feel better and more confident. You put on a lacy thong (with matching bra) and it makes you feel like you can tackle anything. In granny panties, not so much.

For someone who is supposed to see them - Guys have told me that they really like thongs. Men are extremely visual. The smaller the underwear and the more they can see, the more they like it.

Possible Accident - My grandmother gave me this advice: "Never wear a pair of underwear that you wouldn't want your hot male doctor to see."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Hi, i'm Dyah from Bandung - Indonesia. Just an ordinary and humble girls among 'mojang bandung' who have natural beauty and hospitality. I like talk about lingerie anda other sexy womans clothes.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments :

  1. You are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this blog.
    Jabong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! I appreciate your hard work. Thank you for sharing. I have also share some use full information.
    The best Mosquito trap Mosquitron Review
    snow teeth whitening
    snow teeth white
    try snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nice and very informative Article. Thank you for sharing. I have also share some usefull information on other plaforms.
    cricket world cup live streeming
    cwc math live streeming free

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.vibrating strap on dildo

    ReplyDelete